Monday, October 26, 2009

Mason's First Fishing Trip

Mason really wanted to go fishing for his birthday (I know, it's a week early), so we took him to get a little fishing pole on Friday night and Dan took the kids fishing Saturday while I did a boutique in Rexburg.  The kids both had a blast!  Here's one of the several videos he took . . . I'll try to post the others as well.

Mas has been watching Dinosaur Train a lot lately and they go 'fishing' for food, which is where this all came from. He'll put piles of pillows on the floor to make a big pond and fish in them for 'big fish'.  He also thinks we have 'great eyesight' when we can see the fish!

2 comments:

Mandy Jarvis said...

Classic reation! Love seeing it. We went to WY to visit my cousins last summer and my monkeys got to fish too. Unfortunately I married a city slicker that won't be taking them anytime soon!

The Campbell Family said...

Sounds like Zach and Mason would get along really well. Zach also loves Dinosaur Train right now....and he is begging us to go fishing.