Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mickey D's

Recently we pointed out the 'yellow M' to Mason and now every time we pass a McDonalds he gets excited (who would have known there were so many between here and Logan). So we took him there for breakfast last Saturday. He was excited about the ice machine but not really the food. Who can blame him! He ended up eating his regular food from home. He did enjoy the kid's meal toy and my orange juice, but that was about it. Tristyn liked watching the silly kids a few booths away! I know it's pathetic that he's 3 1/2 and that's his first trip to McD's, but I figure that if he doesn't ask for it and won't eat the food, we shouldn't have to suffer through it, right?!

2 comments:

Madi said...

You should be proud of that!

Jes and Elvin said...

WoW! Most parents take their kids there the minute they start eating solid foods. Good for you! I wouldn't want to suffer through it either!