Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Wishes from Rhode Island

I love this time of year when everyday I can open the mailbox and find Christmas Greetings from friends and family. It’s great to see how families have changed from year to year and to read ‘family letters’. I’m always a little sad after Christmas when the daily mail changes back to just ads and credit card offers!

Today I received what I think will be my favorite card of the season . . . it’s from my brother, Charlie, and his missionary companion! It was very unexpected and it’s awesome to see that they are getting along well enough to even consider printing and sending a photo card! It reminds me of Ross and Mona on Friends when he’s not sure if they’re in a ‘place’ in their relationship where they should be sending holiday cards . . . funny!

Hopefully the photo will come through so you can see their cute card! It says:

Holiday Wishes From the Ghetto

Love, Elder Rapp and Elder Jenkins

Gotta love this kid! He’s down to less than 6 months! Can’t wait to talk to him on Christmas!

1 comment:

Becky Gray said...

I love it!!! That is so awesome! I love opening the mail too this time of year.