Mason is loving watching Handy Manny at the dentist. He didn't like it when the girl tried to polish his teeth. Hopefully the dentist can get to them! He wants the chair to go up and down.
Update:
Mason did NOT want to let the dentist look at his mouth either. Fortunately, I was in the chair in the other room and it was up to Dan to hold him down while they did the polishing. They found 2 cavities :-( Poor guy! We have to take him back in a few weeks and he'll have to be sedated in order to get them filled. There's no way they'd let him do the work without it--even if he can watch Handy Manny! I guess we'll have to be strict about no bedtime snacks after teeth brushing!
He did get to ride the chair up and down and got to pick a prize for "being good" (I'm sure they say that to all the kids). He picked a mini flashlight. We bought a couple at Walmart over the weekend, so he's been walking around with all three flashlights on.
Someday he'll cooperate . . . someday!


2 comments:
That's what I did for a long time...clean kids' teeth. Let me tell you, that's totally normal!! He looks so cute in that big chair! :)
Good luck with the cavities. Mackenzie has been going to the dentist since she was 1 and just this year she finally let them clean her teeth. He will get there.
Post a Comment