Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Close to my Heart Blog

I've decided that I want to separate my Close to my Heart info from my personal family information so that some day when I print a book from this blog it will be specific to my family. So, I will be posting monthly specials and promotions for Close to my Heart on my new blog http://ctmhmemories.blogspot.com/. I hope you'll click over occasionally to see the fun new scrapbooking products and ideas! You can click on the Independent Consultant icon to the right to link over!

1 comment:

Marianne and Matt said...

Stephanie, I am so happy to hear from you!! I have wondered about you from time to time, and it is so fun to catch up with you through your blog. Your family is so darling. What adorable little kids you have!! Sounds like you are a very busy person....you always were good at juggling many things at once!! I hope we can continue to keep in touch. Some of the girls from our sorority are on my link list, Amy, Alayna, Jessi, and Lindsey...to name a few. You should send them a message, they would love to hear from you:)