Okay, so I don't even know what Superbowl it was, but I do know that the Cardinals lost to the Steelers. I also know that there were no wardrobe malfunctions this year--not because I actually watched the half time show, but because there was no extreme excitement coming from the basement at that point.
For the past few years we have hosted a small party for the Superbowl (pretty much anyone is invited if you bring some food) and each year I find that I watch fewer plays and fewer commercials. This year the only two commercials I can really recall are the Mr and Mrs Potato Heads and the Deseret First Rewards Checking (which I had a heads up to watch for). We always have fun when people come over, but I think I'll have to record the game and watch the commercials afterward or something!
Thanks to everyone who came and for bringing yummy food! It's been a week and I still feel full! Now if everyone could cheer hard for the Bears next season so that Dan will actually care who wins the Big Game next year! I think he felt a little lost today without a game to turn to!
(photos to come)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment