Monday, May 12, 2008
Bowl full of Lego's
Have any of you ever wondered what it would be like to eat Lego’s? Well, I hadn’t either, but several months ago I had one of those weird pregnant lady dreams where I was eating a bowl of cereal (Rice Crispies if I remember right) and Lego’s. It didn’t taste so great in my dream, but for some reason I ate them! Well, every time I eat cereal now I get the sickest feeling that my stomach is full of Lego’s! It’s like a lump there that can’t be digested. Sometimes if I drink a soda or have something else to eat, the feeling goes away, but I haven’t been so lucky today! It’s really weird what pregnancy does to all of your senses! One of my neighbors (Carrie Tolman if you know her) told me when she was pregnant with one of her babies that she craved rubber tires and just wanted to take a bite out of one! Sick! Post a comment and let me know if you ever had anything weird like this happen when you were pregnant so I’ll know I’m just not crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha! That is interesting. I always dream and some of them get pretty crazy sometimes... can't imagine what the preg dreams will be like. That is really funny Steph!
that is a real thing. pregnant women do tend to get crazy cravings... i have even seen stuff like this on "dateline" or "20 20". youre not crazy. :)
Post a Comment